Welcome to our website! In this post, we will guide you on how to apply for the recruitment of Assistant Professors in Rajasthan for the year 2023. The government has announced a total of 1913 vacancies for the position of Rajasthan Assistant Professor. If you are interested in applying for these positions, read the full article to understand the required documents and eligibility criteria. Follow the steps provided to apply online from the comfort of your home.
Rajasthan Assistant Professor 2023 Recruitment Notification
The notification for the recruitment of Rajasthan Assistant Professors for the year 2023 has been released on the official website. The recruitment will be conducted for a total of 1913 positions. Interested candidates can submit their applications online on the official website until July 25, 2023.
Overview of Rajasthan Assistant Professor 2023 Recruitment
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is organizing the recruitment for the position of Assistant Professor. The salary for this post is determined as L10 (15600-39100) (AGP-6000). The job location for Rajasthan Assistant Professor is specified to be in Rajasthan. Only online applications are accepted for this position. Visit the official website of the office to submit your application.
Age Limit for Rajasthan Assistant Professor 2023 Recruitment
The minimum age requirement to apply for Rajasthan Assistant Professor 2023 recruitment is 21 years. The maximum age limit is set at 40 years. The age calculation for this recruitment will be based on July 1, 2023. However, there are certain relaxations in the maximum age limit for reserved categories such as OBC, EWS, SC, ST as per the government norms.
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan Assistant Professor 2023 Recruitment
Different job positions have different educational qualifications, and the same applies to the Rajasthan Assistant Professor recruitment. The educational qualifications required for the positions from serial number 1 to 31 and from 40 to 48 are as follows:
Educational qualification for the recruitment of posts from post number 1 to 31 and 40 to 48
- 1.(a) Master degree with 55% mark ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foregin University.
- (b). Besides full feeling the above qualification, the candidate must have clear the national eligibility test conducted by the UGC or the CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the university grants commission (minimum standards and procedures for awarded of M.Phil/ Ph.D. degree regulations 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case maybe exempted from NET/SELT/SET.
- . Provided, the candidates registered for the ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the than existing ordinances/ by laws/ regulations of the institution awarding the degree and such PhD candidate salary be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for requirement and appointment of assistant professor or equivalent positions in universities /college/ institution /subjects to the full film of the following candidates:-
- a.) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least 2 external examiners.
- b) The candidate has published two research paper from his and her PhD works out of which at least one is in a refereed journal.
- c) The PhD degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode.
- d) An open PhD Viva voce of the candidates has been conducted.
- e) The candidates has presented at least two paper based on his her ph.d work in conferences/ seminar sponsored/ funded/ supported by the UGC/ ICSSR/ CSIR aur any similar agency.
- . The fullfilment of these conditions is to be certified by the registrar or the dean (academic affairs) of the university concerned.
- Note. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such masters program in discipline for which NET/ SLET/ SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR similar test accredited UGC like SLET/SET
- . The PhD degree has been obtained from a foreign University/ institution with a ranking among top 500 in the world universities ranking by anyone of the following
- Quacqarelli Symonds
- . The times higher education
- . The academic ranking of word University of the Shanghai jiao tong University
- 2. Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
Educational Qualification for the posts from post serial number 32 to 39
1. Masters degree with 55% mark (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree from an Indian/ foregion University. Besides fullfiling the above qualification that candidate must have cleared the national eligibility test candidate by the UGC, SLET or similar test accredited by PhD degree in accordance with the University grants commission (minimum standards and procedure for award of M.phil/ph.d. degree) regulation 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case maybe. provided further candidates registered for the phd program period to July 11 2009 shall be given by the provision of the then existing
- ordinance /by low/ regulations of the institutions awarding the degree and such PhD candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for requirement and appointment of assistant profess or equivalent position in
- university/ college/ institutions subject to the fullfilment of the following condition.
- a)Ph.D. degree has been awarded to the candidate in a regular mode;
- (b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
- (c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- (d) candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. works, out of which, at least one is in a refereed journal;
- (e) The candidate has presented at least two research papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars upported/ funded/ sponsored by the UGC/AICTE/ICSSR or any other similar agency.
- .Note:- 1. the fullfilment of this condition is to be certified by the registrar or the deal of the university concerned.
- 2. The clearance of NET/ SLET/ SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC
- B. A traditional aur a professional artist with highly commendable professional achievement in the subject concerned having a bachelor’s degree who has:-
- 1. Studied under a noted/ reputed traditional master/ artist.
- 2. Has being A grade artist of AIR/ durdarshan.
- 3. Has the ability the to explain with logical reasoning the subject concerned and
- 4. Has edequate knowledge to teach theory with illustration in the discipline concerned.
Make sure to fulfill the required educational qualifications before applying for the Rajasthan Assistant Professor 2023 recruitment.
Rajasthan Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
If we talk about the exam pattern for the Rajasthan Assistant Professor requirement 2023, it is quite simple. In the Rajasthan Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 exam, all the questions will be based on the subject matter, meaning they will be objective in nature. During this examination, there will be a written test worth 200 marks and an interview worth 24 marks. For the interview, candidates qualifying for the written test will be selected three times the number of vacancies, category-wise. The Rajasthan government can conduct the examination for the Rajasthan Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 either online or offline in the month of October 2023.
|1.||Subject Concerned with the Post||75||3 hour|
|2.||Subject concerned with the Post||75||3 hour|
|3.||General Studies of Rajasthan||50||2 hour|
Rajasthan Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
For the recruitment of 1913 vacancies in the Rajasthan Assistant Professor requirement 2023, the government has set the application fee to be less than ₹1000.
For candidates belonging to the General and Unreserved category, the fee is ₹600.
For candidates belonging to Reserved categories such as OBC/ EWS/ MBC/ SC-ST/ Sahariya region, the fee is ₹400.
The fee of ₹400 has been specified for candidates belonging to the Divyang category.
Selection Process for Rajasthan Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
The selection of candidates for the Rajasthan Assistant Professor requirement 2023 will be done through a series of steps, which include:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
In the Rajasthan Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023, the written exam carries 200 marks, and the interview carries 24 marks.
Rajasthan Assistant Professor Recruitment Application Procedure
Applying for the Rajasthan Assistant Professor requirement 2023 online is a straightforward process. You can easily submit your application from the comfort of your home by following the step-by-step instructions provided below:
- First, open the official website.
- Then, click on the “Recruitment” section on the homepage.
- Next, click on “Rajasthan Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023”.
- Read the official notification for Rajasthan Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Fill in all the required information accurately in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents, photo, and signature.
- Once you have completed filling the application form, submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
|Post Name||Rajasthan Assistant Professor|
|Apply Date||26 june – 25 july|
|Online Link||Click here|
If you are interested in pursuing a career as an Assistant Professor in Rajasthan, don’t miss the opportunity to apply for the Rajasthan Assistant Professor 2023 recruitment. Make sure to read all the instructions and follow the official website for online application submission.