Tripadvisor names the world’s prime 25 seashores, three within the U.S.
Some of the world’s most breathtaking seashores are situated proper right here within the U.S., in Florida, Georgia and Hawaii, in line with a brand new listing from Tripadvisor.
The listing, launched Tuesday as a part of its Travelers’ Choice Awards, breaks down the net journey platform’s prime 25 finest seashores on the earth, together with what makes every one particular. Some locations boast clear waters and black sands whereas others are tucked behind thick forests with ravishing cliffsides. Three of the seashores are stateside, with the remaining 22 in far-flung locations like Aruba, Greece, Iceland and Tanzania.
“So whether you’re looking to pack a windbreaker or a swimsuit, our list has something for a wide range of travelers — and it might even convince the most ardent beach skeptics to embrace some time on the sand,” Tripadvisor’s Editorial Head Sarah Firshein stated in a statement Tuesday.
The Tripadvisor listing lands simply as consultants predict this 12 months will function vacationers vacationing in not-so-typical locations. Travelers in 2023 have been having fun with break day in locations like Princeville in Kauai, Hawaii, and Kefalonia, Greece, in line with a joint study
Tripadvisor’s prime 25 seashores are:
- Baia do Sancho in Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
- Eagle Beach in Eagle Beach, Aruba
- Cable Beach in Broome, Australia
- Reynisfjara Beach in Vik, Iceland
- Grace Bay Beach in Grace Bay, Providenciales in Turks and Caicos
- Praia da Falesia in Olhos de Agua, Portugal
- Radhanagar Beach in Havelock Island, Andaman
- Spiaggia dei Conigli in Lampedusa, Italy
- Varadero Beach in Varadero, Cuba
- Ka’anapali Beach in Lahaina, Hawaii
- Siesta Beach in Siesta Key, Florida
- Driftwood Beach in Jekyll Island, Georgia
- Manly Beach in Sydney, Australia
- Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman Islands
- La C oncha Beach in Donostia, Spain
- Kelingking Beach in Nusa Penida, Bali
- Playa de Muro Beach in Playa de Muro, Spain
- Playa Manuel Antonio in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
- Ipanema Beach in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Nungwi Beach in Nungwi, Tanzania
- Falassarna Beach in Falassarna, Greece
- Nissi Beach in Ayia Napa, Cyprus
- Playa Norte in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Magens Bay in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Balos Lagoon in Kissamos, Greece
Tripadvisor constructed its listing drawing on hundreds of thousands of opinions that vacationers submitted on its web site final 12 months.
“Pristine beach that never seems to end,” one traveler wrote about Florida’s Siesta Beach. “Photographer’s dream. A place in the sun that warrants returning again and again.“
Another traveler raved about Cuba’s Varadero Beach, calling it “postcard perfect.”
“The water was the bluest I’ve ever seen and the sand was powdery white,” the reviewer stated.
Reynisfjara Beach in Iceland is a newcomer to the listing, whereas Baia do Sancho in Brazil took the highest spot this 12 months after inserting eighth in final 12 months’s rating.